Financial Benefits of Choosing Globaltek Security
- Switch to GlobalTek Security for absolutely free!
- Monitoring rates start as low as $19.99!
- No surprise fees or hidden charges!
- Not meeting your expectations – You’re free to cancel anytime!
- Email and SMS notifications to your mobile device.
Best rates in the industry
We offer the best rates in the industry, including full-service warranty so you never have to pay for a service call. We also offer fixed rates on our service and flexible terms, so you can get the security package that works best within your budget.
Already have a security system installed in your home or business? - You may be overpaying for the services you need!
Many security companies charge extra hidden fees, additional service call charges, and penalties for cancellation that can add up to a pretty penny. At Globaltek Security, we’re committed to providing our clients with the high-quality security products and services they need at an affordable price, which is why we offer some of the most competitive rates in all of Southern Ontario.
Switch to GlobalTek Security for absolutely free!
Switching your home or corporate security system to Globaltek Security has never been easier. We don’t charge any fees for transferring service, so you can switch your security system to Globaltek today absolutely free. We can also program your current alarm to connect to our system so you don’t have to go through the trouble of installing and learning to use different equipment. These are just a few of the ways that Globaltek Security is making it easier to switch your security provider.
Globaltek Security: Monitoring rates start as low as $19.99!
Get the Security Services You Need at an Affordable Price. Financial restrictions shouldn’t limit your choice of security options. Many security companies overcharge for their services, lock clients into unreasonable long-term contracts, or charge additions hidden fees. With fixed-rate contracts and flexible terms, you can rest assured that you get exactly the security system you’re paying for with Globaltek Security.
Request to speak with a Globaltek Security Expert
For more information on our various security products, systems and services, and to learn about our competitive pricing plans, contact us today at Globaltek Security.
1. Where can I find a copy of the system owner's manual?You may search our library but if you run into a trouble finding it please call into our 24 hour service department 1.844.772.5276
2. What does a non-emergency signal mean on the security system?
Each system is different. This means that the non-emergency signal may mean something different depending on the system. Refer to your system user guide to assist you or contact us. Non-emergency signals can be a low but not dead back-up battery. In this case contact the service department to further assist you.
3. Why is my Wi-Fi camera offline?If you are having issues with your WiFi security camera being offline, it could be due to two possible reasons: Either the power was lost or the WiFi signal has failed.
4. How do I fix my system’s wireless connection?
Follow the user manual steps or contact support. Each system operates differently, everyone has a different technology skill set and it may be easier to speak with a technician.
5. How do I test my alarm?To ensure your system is sending signals to GlobalTek, we recommend testing it every 30 days. It’s easy to test your system, simply contact the monitoring station (1.888.221.6288) and provide your address and verbal passcode. Request the system and signals be disregarded for the time you prefer to run the system test. (usually one hour) Now arm your system in away mode, once the count down starts, open and close the front door to tell the system you are away from the home. Upon the completion of the arming process you may now test any of the devices. After one minute you can now turn off your system and call the station to find out what signals they received and place your system back online.
6. How can I replace my alarm system battery?
When a battery is getting too weak and needs replacing, your system may send you an alert or show ‘Lo Bat’ on the keypad display.
- Hardwired Alarm Panels requires (x1) 12 volt, 4, 5, 7 or 8 Amp Sealed Lead Acid battery. The size of the battery depends upon your specific panel and the types of equipment you have installed on your system. Make sure you purchase the same size battery as the one you are about to replace. Wireless systems back up batteries differ, so it is always best to contacts service. Most of the time your battery is covered under warranty. Before you replace the battery, put your system into test mode to prevent false alarms.
- Open your system’s panel. (If you need a key to open your panel a key is often left on top of the panel or screws may be used if no key lock was installed.) After opening the panel, disconnect the wires on your battery by gently tugging on the red and black.
Replace the battery by connecting the RED wire to the RED tab on the battery and the BLACK wire to the BLACK tab.
- Once the battery is connected, close the door to the panel.
Note: Remember to contact the central station to take your system of test mode.
7. How do I replace a door/window sensor battery?
When the battery in your door/window contact needs to be replaced, a “zone trouble light ” or “check” indicator will appear on your alarm keypad. You should replace the battery as soon as these indicators appear.
- A door and window contact require (1) CR123 3 volt battery (in some systems, the door and window contact will be a very slim device and will contain a single, CR2032 battery or a standard AAA battery). This battery can often be purchased at your local hardware, mass retailer or battery store. DO NOT USE CHEAP BATTERIES FROM THE DOLLAR STORE, this may cause your device to leak battery acid.
- Before you replace the battery, put your system into test mode to prevent false alarms.
- From the menu, select System Management.
- Select Place System on Test. (Note: You can also call 1.844.77 (ALARM). to put your system into test mode.) To change the battery, use a flathead screwdriver to push in the tab on the end of the contact. An arrow on the front of the contact points to where the tab is located. Replace the battery, observing the proper polarity. Then, replace the front cover by snapping it into place.
- The Honeywell security system’s may need to be reset by entering your code into your system and hitting off twice. IE: 1234+OFF, 1234+OFF
8. How do I order a replacement battery?You can order replacement batteries directly from GlobalTek Security inc.
9. How do I use my home security system?First step is to find out which system you have. Once we know the current system we can now assist you. GlobalTek is always adding “How to Videos” but if you do not see yours in our FAQ section you can either Google your specific question on you tube or contact your local GlobalTek representative to help.
10. How does a door or window sensor work?A door or window sensor is typically a two-piece magnetic contact sensor. When the system is armed, and a door or window is opened, the two magnetic sensors are separated from each other, thereby tripping the alarm.
If a protected door or window with a sensor is open, you will not be able to arm the system until the door or window is closed or the zone is bypassed. If your door or window sensor is causing false alarms, the door or window may not be securely closed, or the sensor may be damaged. Swelling or contracting of the door or window due to changing weather may also result in false alarms.
11. Can I move a sensor?
YES, (Place the system on test)
Hardwired sensors may be moved if the client is capable to remove and reinstall without damaging the device. Always test the system after removal and reinstallation. Wireless devices have tamper switches and will cause a tamper trouble when opened. Place the system on test prior to doing anything. Always test the device after being moved. On all situations you are required to contact GlobalTek Security to update your zones location.
12. Can I move my keypad?No, the keypad is wired into the security panel bus. An GlobalTek CANASA trained technician can only move the keypad. He/she will ensure the keypad is wired correctly and working properly in its new location.
13. Can I replace my remote/key fob?Customers can purchase replacement key fobs from GlobalTek. In most cases GlobalTek can ship the part directly to you and walk you through setup. To order a key fob, call the residential or business number 1.844.772.5276
14. How do I set my alarm?
Each individual system has its own alarm setting sequence. You can learn to set an alarm of the installed system in your home by referring to your user manual or by contacting your local GlobalTek security professional. There are also many types of ways to arm your system, so it is best to refer to your manual or speak to a representative.
15. How do I use my phone to set the alarm?GlobalTek offers many platforms such as Alarm.com, Total Connect and Paradox my home. We have several trading videos links to help assist you but a GlobalTek representative is always on stand by to help.
16. How do I change my security code?Refer to your online security system manual or contact a representative for help changing your security code.
17. How do I reset my keypad date and time?
The date and time reset process varies from system to system. Refer to your security system user manual or contact the 24-hour service department to assist you with this task.
18. How do I adjust the chime volume on my system?
Each system is different. You can find out how to adjust the volume of the system by referring to your security system user manual contact the 24-hour service department to assist you with this task.
19. How can I update information on my account?
You may email email@example.com to change basic information. NEVER SEND PERSONAL INFORMATION OVER EMAIL, please call 1.844.772.5276 and select the administration option to help with any changes in your emergency contact list, payment method or update.
20. I am moving, how do I take GlobalTek Security system with me to my new home?
We thank you for being a loyal GlobalTek Security customer and for trusting GlobalTek to keep you safe in your new home. Call 1-844.772.5276 to have one of our trusted security experts help you transition to your new location and discuss any special moving offers that may be available to you.
21. How do I reactivate the existing GlobalTek Security system in my home?If you moved into a home with a GlobalTek system from the previous homeowner—you are one step closer to helping protect what matters most.
Now that you already have the system installed in your home, all you need to do is call GlobalTek. Most times, if the system is in working order, we may be able to get it reactivated when you Contact Us directly by phone. If the system is not working properly, a security professional will test the system during the phone call and help resolve any technical issues.
High quality installation and great service from Globaltek. Lee, Aaron, Shane and the entire team were professional from start to finish. I found their pricing very competitive, the work was done in the specified time frame and the after install follow up was an appreciated touch. I would highly recommend Globaltek Security for your home and business needs.
Very professional company that provides exemplary service. When the service tech Shane arrived he was friendly, informative and courteous. I would recommend GlobalTek security to any private home or business.
We had a change to our internet. Globaltek staff got our system back up and running giving phone step by step instructions. Staying with me through every step of the way. In no time our security system was back up and running. Thank you
We use global tech for our home alarm, have found the service to be excellent. Competitive rates and great response times. I would definitely recommend them.
Excellent Product,Service, when you change alarm service after 15 years with ADT, you get fast honest service, up to date products, all questions answered from a pro. As we age us baby boomers want more and expect more for all our security needs, its a changing world