Mobile medical alert system
A smart way to take care of your elderly loved ones
The iHelp medical alarm device is aimed to help seniors stay protected both at home and on the go giving them an independence they might not have otherwise. Your ageing parents will feel that they are loved and cared for. The system provides 24/7 supervision and gives elderly people the confidence that they can always get help from family members or an emergency service.
The intuitive user-friendly interface allows you to call for an assistance with just a touch of a button. When pressed, the system automatically dials up authorized station personnel within seconds. The live agent figures out what happened through an easy two-way communication. At the same time, the device sends a real-time notification of the potential emergency to family members. Ambulance workers are dispatched depending on the situation. Yet if a person lost consciousness or is unable to speak for any other reason, an urgent medical assistance is undoubtedly dispatched.
This device might come in handy not only in critical situations but also in everyday life. You can use it in the same way to monitor children or family members with health issues or disabilities and stay in touch with them all the time. The system will free up a lot of your time, lower your stress level, and allow you to focus on what matters most.
What is medic alert and how does it work??
Why choose iHelp?
What distinguishes iHelp is the wealth of experience and expertise in the safety systems field. Offering only high-quality products, including groundbreaking medical alert systems for seniors with fall detection, the company has earned a reputation and consolidated its position on the market.
Ensure the safety of your loved ones with the iHelp.
Don’t delay, do it today!
Contact Globaltek Security expert now at 1.844.77.25276 and get a limited time special offer!
Please, use the promo code LIFESTYLE80 to benefit from this great discount.
Features and benefits
- Lightweight and compact design
This portable device allows you to wear it around your wrist, neck, on the attached holster, or simply put in a pocket. Medical alert necklaces for women and men’s medical alert necklaces are comfortable and easy to wear. Plus, iHelp offers the best medic alert bracelet featuring extreme softness and flexibility.
- Shatterproof and water-resistant construction
Designed with durability in mind, the device won’t break in case of a fall. Plus, you can wear it in the bath or shower where most safety accidents occur.
- Innovate GEO-Fence feature
This option allows you to track the movements of your loved ones. The system will alert you and station personnel each time a senior enters or exits your pre-programmed “safe zone”. You can change the borders of the “safe zone” at any moment. This feature is indispensable for people who have Alzheimer's disease or dementia.
- Patented Fall Alert Detection technology
This technology allows for making an automatic call for help if the device senses a fall. This feature is of special need when somebody falls and can’t stand by themselves or is unconscious and unable to push the button.
- 3G wireless coverage
Owing to advances in technology, the medical alert system is compatible with 3G networks which ensures it will function at its peak wherever you go.
- Small wearable remote button
The button is comfortable and easy to carry. It communicates with the smart charger, so you can wear it instead of a medical alert pendant.
- Protected phone number
We take your security seriously. Your personal data will not be disclosed or misused. Only the monitoring center has the right to call you.
- Round-the-clock emergency monitoring services
Highly-trained operators are ready to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Medical alert system (Canada and USA coverage)
The monitoring services of this mobile personal emergency response system are provided throughout Canada and the USA.
iHelp is one of the most state-of-the-art 24/7 senior medical alert systems in Canada. This revolutionary device helps elderly people age independently and safely, giving them the freedom of going anywhere they want and providing them with 24-hour professional protection.
We know the safety of your elderly parents is of most importance to you and we guarantee to provide it. Choose iHelp! The undeniable leader in the modern medical alert systems industry.
Why pay more when you can get it for less?
Moreover, we've got a HOT deal for you! Instead of the $59.99/MTH price, the monthly payment will be $39.99/MTH with a one-year annual commitment and a one-time $29.99 activation fee.
*Please note that the special offer is for a limited time, until December 31/2018. So don’t miss the chance to get the services at a competitive price. Please, use the promo code LIFESTYLE80 to benefit from this great discount.
Globaltek Security. With care for you and those who you love.
Got a question? We are here to answer! Leave contact details and we'll call you.
For more information about life safety devices, give us a call at 1.844.77.ALARM (25276).
Get a limited time special offer! Please, use the promo code LIFESTYLE80 to benefit from this great discount.
1. Where can I find a copy of the system owner's manual?You may search our library but if you run into a trouble finding it please call into our 24 hour service department 1.844.772.5276
2. What does a non-emergency signal mean on the security system?
Each system is different. This means that the non-emergency signal may mean something different depending on the system. Refer to your system user guide to assist you or contact us. Non-emergency signals can be a low but not dead back-up battery. In this case contact the service department to further assist you.
3. Why is my Wi-Fi camera offline?If you are having issues with your WiFi security camera being offline, it could be due to two possible reasons: Either the power was lost or the WiFi signal has failed.
4. How do I fix my system’s wireless connection?
Follow the user manual steps or contact support. Each system operates differently, everyone has a different technology skill set and it may be easier to speak with a technician.
5. How do I test my alarm?To ensure your system is sending signals to GlobalTek, we recommend testing it every 30 days. It’s easy to test your system, simply contact the monitoring station (1.888.221.6288) and provide your address and verbal passcode. Request the system and signals be disregarded for the time you prefer to run the system test. (usually one hour) Now arm your system in away mode, once the count down starts, open and close the front door to tell the system you are away from the home. Upon the completion of the arming process you may now test any of the devices. After one minute you can now turn off your system and call the station to find out what signals they received and place your system back online.
6. How can I replace my alarm system battery?
When a battery is getting too weak and needs replacing, your system may send you an alert or show ‘Lo Bat’ on the keypad display.
- Hardwired Alarm Panels requires (x1) 12 volt, 4, 5, 7 or 8 Amp Sealed Lead Acid battery. The size of the battery depends upon your specific panel and the types of equipment you have installed on your system. Make sure you purchase the same size battery as the one you are about to replace. Wireless systems back up batteries differ, so it is always best to contacts service. Most of the time your battery is covered under warranty. Before you replace the battery, put your system into test mode to prevent false alarms.
- Open your system’s panel. (If you need a key to open your panel a key is often left on top of the panel or screws may be used if no key lock was installed.) After opening the panel, disconnect the wires on your battery by gently tugging on the red and black.
Replace the battery by connecting the RED wire to the RED tab on the battery and the BLACK wire to the BLACK tab.
- Once the battery is connected, close the door to the panel.
Note: Remember to contact the central station to take your system of test mode.
7. How do I replace a door/window sensor battery?
When the battery in your door/window contact needs to be replaced, a “zone trouble light ” or “check” indicator will appear on your alarm keypad. You should replace the battery as soon as these indicators appear.
- A door and window contact require (1) CR123 3 volt battery (in some systems, the door and window contact will be a very slim device and will contain a single, CR2032 battery or a standard AAA battery). This battery can often be purchased at your local hardware, mass retailer or battery store. DO NOT USE CHEAP BATTERIES FROM THE DOLLAR STORE, this may cause your device to leak battery acid.
- Before you replace the battery, put your system into test mode to prevent false alarms.
- From the menu, select System Management.
- Select Place System on Test. (Note: You can also call 1.844.77 (ALARM). to put your system into test mode.) To change the battery, use a flathead screwdriver to push in the tab on the end of the contact. An arrow on the front of the contact points to where the tab is located. Replace the battery, observing the proper polarity. Then, replace the front cover by snapping it into place.
- The Honeywell security system’s may need to be reset by entering your code into your system and hitting off twice. IE: 1234+OFF, 1234+OFF
8. How do I order a replacement battery?You can order replacement batteries directly from GlobalTek Security inc.
9. How do I use my home security system?First step is to find out which system you have. Once we know the current system we can now assist you. GlobalTek is always adding “How to Videos” but if you do not see yours in our FAQ section you can either Google your specific question on you tube or contact your local GlobalTek representative to help.
10. How does a door or window sensor work?A door or window sensor is typically a two-piece magnetic contact sensor. When the system is armed, and a door or window is opened, the two magnetic sensors are separated from each other, thereby tripping the alarm.
If a protected door or window with a sensor is open, you will not be able to arm the system until the door or window is closed or the zone is bypassed. If your door or window sensor is causing false alarms, the door or window may not be securely closed, or the sensor may be damaged. Swelling or contracting of the door or window due to changing weather may also result in false alarms.
11. Can I move a sensor?
YES, (Place the system on test)
Hardwired sensors may be moved if the client is capable to remove and reinstall without damaging the device. Always test the system after removal and reinstallation. Wireless devices have tamper switches and will cause a tamper trouble when opened. Place the system on test prior to doing anything. Always test the device after being moved. On all situations you are required to contact GlobalTek Security to update your zones location.
12. Can I move my keypad?No, the keypad is wired into the security panel bus. An GlobalTek CANASA trained technician can only move the keypad. He/she will ensure the keypad is wired correctly and working properly in its new location.
13. Can I replace my remote/key fob?Customers can purchase replacement key fobs from GlobalTek. In most cases GlobalTek can ship the part directly to you and walk you through setup. To order a key fob, call the residential or business number 1.844.772.5276
14. How do I set my alarm?
Each individual system has its own alarm setting sequence. You can learn to set an alarm of the installed system in your home by referring to your user manual or by contacting your local GlobalTek security professional. There are also many types of ways to arm your system, so it is best to refer to your manual or speak to a representative.
15. How do I use my phone to set the alarm?GlobalTek offers many platforms such as Alarm.com, Total Connect and Paradox my home. We have several trading videos links to help assist you but a GlobalTek representative is always on stand by to help.
16. How do I change my security code?Refer to your online security system manual or contact a representative for help changing your security code.
17. How do I reset my keypad date and time?
The date and time reset process varies from system to system. Refer to your security system user manual or contact the 24-hour service department to assist you with this task.
18. How do I adjust the chime volume on my system?
Each system is different. You can find out how to adjust the volume of the system by referring to your security system user manual contact the 24-hour service department to assist you with this task.
19. How can I update information on my account?
You may email firstname.lastname@example.org to change basic information. NEVER SEND PERSONAL INFORMATION OVER EMAIL, please call 1.844.772.5276 and select the administration option to help with any changes in your emergency contact list, payment method or update.
20. I am moving, how do I take GlobalTek Security system with me to my new home?
We thank you for being a loyal GlobalTek Security customer and for trusting GlobalTek to keep you safe in your new home. Call 1-844.772.5276 to have one of our trusted security experts help you transition to your new location and discuss any special moving offers that may be available to you.
21. How do I reactivate the existing GlobalTek Security system in my home?If you moved into a home with a GlobalTek system from the previous homeowner—you are one step closer to helping protect what matters most.
Now that you already have the system installed in your home, all you need to do is call GlobalTek. Most times, if the system is in working order, we may be able to get it reactivated when you Contact Us directly by phone. If the system is not working properly, a security professional will test the system during the phone call and help resolve any technical issues.
22. How can I upgrade my current GlobalTek home security service?
The easiest way to upgrade to your current alarm is to call 1.844.772.5276 and speak with a helpful GlobalTek representative.
Monitored by ADT. The yard signs and decals will arrive in approximately 7-10 business days.